M-Pac Modular Pack
M-Pac Modular Pack
The landscape of wildland fire is changing and with that the daily job of a wildland firefighter has become even more varied. With this in mind, CrewBoss created the M-Pac. This modular pack is designed to bring all your gear to the fire ground, and give you the ultimate flexibility in what you take with you throughout the day. The top loading, modular M-Pac quickly transforms from an Initial Attack Engine Pack to an Extended Operations Line Pack.
Tested in varied landscapes, under harsh conditions, by wildland firefighters, the M-Pac has incorporated design features to make it functional, flexible, and tough on the fire line.
• PALS webbing on shoulder straps and front of the pack provide attachment points for additional gear.
• Shoulder harness strap design with adjustable sternum strap allows for lower distribution of pack weight on various torso heights
• Back wall design allows wearer to stow shoulder and waist harnesses behind the back padding or use hook and loop ends to gather excess strap
• Zippers and pull tabs in red for quick identification of pockets
• Metal snaps on the zipper pulls secure the modular connection points
• Designed to meet and exceed NFPA 1977 Wildland Standards
Product number: ACK05
Engine Pack Configuration:
Configured as an Initial Attack Engine Pack, the M-Pac provides a low profile, lightweight option for nothing but the essentials.
• Hydration reservoir compartment
• Incidental compartment with intern pen pocket and 664 cubic inches of storage space
Day Pack Configuration:
As a top loading daypack, the M-Pac boasts a range of compartments and pockets for the most efficient storage of gear available.
• Storage for incidents (food, pens, small notepads, etc.)
• Top loading with 1600 cubic inches of storage capacity and a nylon drawstring with cord lock
• Internal back and side pockets for more efficient compartmentalization of gear
• Two front pockets designed to fit sig bottles and other necessities
• Ergonomically angled side-pockets with drawstring cord lock top access for quick access to sig canister, water bottles, and radios.
• Eight dedicated fusee pockets with flaps for better protection of fusees from moisture and abrasion prolongs the life of your fusees.
• One internal radio pocket on each side of the pack that prevents the radio from shifting and allows for the ultimate accessibility.
• Ballistic nylon on the bottom of the pockets and superior nylon drawstrings provide the ultimate durability, strength, and increased abrasion resistance.
• Grommets incorporated into the bottom panels allow for drainage of liquid and debris from each pocket.